Terms & Conditions
- 1. Every time You use this website You will be bound by the then current Privacy Statement and You should review this text every time You use the website to satisfy yourself that you are happy with it.
- 2. Personal data You provide will be kept in a file under the responsibility of Dubai Leading Technologies for the purposes of
- 1. the performance and enforcement of the purchase and sale contract over the products You have purchase, or of any other contract between You and us;
- 2. attending to Your requests, and providing You with information about the products of Dubai Leading Technologies or of any other company (whose objects are related to Biometric access control, commercial security solutions and Workforce automation), including, as regards the above referred products, sending commercial communications by e-mail or by any other equivalent electronic communication means (such as SMS). You can change your preference in respect of receiving such communications by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section of this website and editing your preferences.
- 3. Dubai Leading Technologies being in charge of the file, undertakes to keep your personal information confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights by writing an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- 4. To fulfill the purposes above, we are required to disclose the information that You have provided to us to Dubai Leading Technologies and we understand that by providing information in this website or otherwise to us, You expressly authorize us to disclose and process your information as described.
- 5. Cookies:
- 1. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about how You browse our Website
- 2. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer"s hard drive.
- 3. Cookies help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more customized service. They enable us:
- 1. To estimate usage numbers and patterns.
- 2. To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- 3. To speed up your searches.
- 4. To recognize You when You return to our site.